simplifiedglobal-logo (1)

When is an U.S. Expat tax return due?

If you are a U.S. Expat living abroad you receive an automatic 2 month extension to file your tax return and pay your tax. This makes your due date June 15. No form needs to be filed to receive this 2 month extension. If you are still unable to complete your tax return by that time, you can complete an extension (Form 4868) to extend your due date to October 15.

If you contact me, I will complete your extension for free.

It is important to note that you will be charged interest on any tax amount paid after April 15, but there will be no penalties.