U.S. Nonresident Aliens

If you are an individual from another country receiving income from the United States  even figuring out if you need to file a tax return United States can be daunting.  We can help you figure that out, or any other concerns you have about the US tax system.

The below are a few of the forms we can help you with, we also offer consulting to help you figure out where to start:

U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return (Form 1040NR)


This is the individual tax return for non-U.S. residents. If you received income from the U.S. you may need to file this form.

ITIN Applications (Form W-7)

Form W-7

If you do not have a U.S. Social Security Number and need to file taxes in the United States, you may need an ITIN, or International Taxpayer Identification Number. You may also need this form for a variety of other reasons, such as for banking, selling property, or forming a partnership.

Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting for Individuals (Form W8-BEN)

Form W8-BEN

If you are a non-U.S. person doing business with a U.S. company or opening a U.S. bank account you should be asked to complete this form.

Contact us now if you have any questions or to get started.