Non-U.S. Companies

You don’t have to have a US business entity to do business in U.S.  A foreign business entity can do business in the United States.  If you have a physical presence in a U.S. state you may need to register your non-US business in that state, which has similar costs and obligations as forming a new entity. We can help you determine if you should operate in the U.S. using your foreign entity or form a new entity in U.S.

The below are a few of the forms we can help you with, we also offer consulting to help you figure out where to start:

U.S. Income Tax Return of a Foreign Corporation (Form 1120-F)

FORM 1120-F

This form must be filed if your non-US business operated in the United States, even if you had no profits.

Application for Employer Identification Number (Form SS-4)

Form SS-4

An employer identification number, or EIN, is necessary for any company to file a U.S. tax return, even if it does not have employees. This is true even of a foreign company. We can help you obtain this number.

Certificate of Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting (Entities) (Form W-8BEN-E)

Form W-8BEN-E

If your non-US business is going business with a US business, they will likely request a completed Form W8-BEN-E from you. We can help you complete this form.

Contact us now if you have any questions or to get started.